LEGAL DISCLOSURES: PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THESE TERMS BEFORE AGREEING FOR PROVIDING YOUR CONSENT.
You have requested mortgage disclosures, authorizations, valuations, and other communications about your loan transaction to be delivered electronically to your email address by your loan originator and the lender for the mortgage loan transaction for the property.
Before providing your written consent, please read the information below.
- You have a right to receive all of the Closing Disclosures delivered via USPS.
- If there are any changes to your email address, please notify us immediately so we can update our records.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent or would like a paper copy of any of the materials sent electronically, please notify us at the email address or phone number below.
- The following are the minimum hardware and software requirements to access the documents electronically:
- A personal computer (PC) with sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit;
- An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software in order to receive electronic communication;
- Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows Vista®; Mac OS® X;
- Final release versions of Internet Explorer® 6.0 or above (Windows only); Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or above (Windows and Mac); Safari™ 3.0 or above (Mac only);
- Adobe Acrobat for opening PDF documents
To provide updates to your account information, receive paper copies or to withdraw your consent, please contact:
Caliber Home Loans, PO Box 24610, Oklahoma City, OK 73124, Attention: General Counsel.
Last Updated: September 30th, 2015